Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Seibert Ventures, LLC DBA Cheap Dealer Supplies respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our website, please notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Seibert Ventures, LLC DBA Cheap Dealer Supplies to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following Designated Copyright Agent:Designated Copyright Agent
Seibert Ventures, LLC DBA Cheap Dealer Supplies
1460 Delashmut Ave. Columbus, OH 43212
DMCA Counter-Notification Procedure
If you believe that material you posted on our website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
The above information must be submitted to the Designated Copyright Agent listed in the Notice and Takedown Procedure section above.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.